Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My Life

I just wanted to give a little insight about a day in the life of me. On Sundays I go to church. Not because I have to but because I want to. The same thing for Wednesdays. Either Monday or Tuesday my husband and I play a role playing game with a mutual friend. On Thursday I really don't do anything as well as Friday. On Saturday we go to a warehouse and sweat profusely for and hour because in this warehouse there is no air conditioning and in Texas it is nearly 100 degrees outside but in the building at least 120. It is like being in a giant sweat box and each time I am there I think of the episode of "I Love Lucy" were of course she wants to be in the show, but this time she can be in it but she just can't fit into the outfit. So she goes on a diet and on the last day she rents a steam box and sits in there all day after being in there she can fit into the dress. I feel like I should be at least a dress size smaller after our Saturday in the giant sweat box. That is my week. But as you noticed the first line said that on Sunday I go to church because I want to but the rest of the week I spent no time with God. I didn't talk to Him and read His word. Nothing. So, why should I want to go to church? Good question. I am starting to pray and read everyday which is what needs to be done. I can't wait to see what God can do through me.

No comments: