Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Long Time

Well, it has been a long time since I last posted anything. I didn't really have a lot to say on my last post and I am praying that the Lord will give me something useful to say now. A post or two back I stated that I was on a diet and exercise program. Well, I am happy to report that I am still on the same program and I have lost 9 1/2 pounds in 3 weeks. I am happier with myself and seem to be in better health which is making my husband very happy. I never realized that when one got married they stopped really worrying about themselves as much. You begin to think about what you can do to make the other person happy. The first chapter or day 1 in the 40 days of purpose book stats "It's not about me". That is true not only with Christ but with a marriage. It's not about me. Why does everything have to center around me? Christ is the husband coming for His bride. We not only need to be ready but we need to be thinking about what would make Him happy. What does He want us to do? It is Thanksgiving day think of all the things that you are thankful for and just spend some time today Thanking God for all that He has done and will do in your life. Have a great Thanksgiving day.

No comments: