Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Being Tired

Have you ever been so tired that everything on your body ached. Even your teeth! I have, and let me tell you it is no fun at all. On Sunday morning I help my husband with his job from 3 am to about 5:30 am. Usually I get to come back home and sleep for 2 or 3 hours and then go work at my job. But not this past sunday. When I got through helping my husband at 5:20 I came home, changed clothes and headed straight to my job. I had to be there at 6 am. I was so exhausted by the time 3 pm rolled around that I came home, took a shower and went to sleep. My recomendation if I am actually qualified to give one is never, ever let yourself get so tired you can't even think straight. At 3 pm that afternoon I got in my car to head home and cried and prayed that the Lord would drive my car home for me. I was miserable. God helped me through that and I know that He will help me with other things if I just keep my eyes on Him.

No comments: