Saturday, September 06, 2008

Me

I am nothing. I realize that this world does not revolve around me. No one really cares what I think. They ask just to be polite. And to be truthfull, I am okay with that. It keeps one humble, so to speak. I can't help but think, what God must see when He looks down at me. I am nothing special. I am cracked and broken. I have so many flaws that not even a drop of water will I hold. How can I help the thirsty in this world if I myself am thirsty. I don't even know if I remember how to worship with my whole heart. I assume it is like riding a bike, but I don't know. I guess I will find out this evening.

2 comments:

Flyawaynet said...

How precious are His thoughts unto Glenda, how great is the sum of them. If you were to count them, they are more in number than the grains of sand when you awake, you are still with Him.

Glenda said...

How do you know if God is still with you when you don't FEEL Him with you anymore? I have poured my heart out and still nothing, but a dry and barren land with a very thirsty human.