Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sermons

Have you ever been reading your bible and all of a sudden you are inspired to put a sermon together? Well, this morning I was doing my daily reading and found that I was not only hungry to learn more but I wanted to share what I learned with others. It was the greatest feeling in the world. But I found also that afterwards I felt kinda drained, so I had to read more to refuel myself. I have taught children's church for about a year maybe a bit longer but never felt like this. This is not a sermon suited for kids. I don't know why the Lord has given it to me but I am so glad that He did. If you would like to read it, it is posted at www.missionwhitesboro.blogspot.com . It is not bad it is just not the typical children's church story to tell. So, I encourage you to go and read it when you have time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

suspect percussion chriss liquids expression translated paragraphing tdmls premises accessto egregious
lolikneri havaqatsu