Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The end is near

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids. They can't wait. My son is happy because he is not a morning person and my daughter is happy because she will get to go and spend the night at people's houses. In about 2 weeks and a few days we go on vacation. We can't wait. We began looking forward to this time of the year around Christmas. Trying to decide where we are going to go and that sort of thing. I usually leave that task up to my husband. He is very good at that sort of thing. I just realized while sitting here it has gotten as dark as 8 or 9 o'clock at night outside. Yeah! more storms. Don't get me wrong we really need to rain around here but does it have to come in gully washers instead of a nice steady spring shower. Oh well, who am I to question what God has in store for us. I think I have rambled on enough for the day. Have a great day.

No comments: