Tuesday, November 24, 2009

God's Presence

I can not begin to tell you how wonderful our Sunday Worship service was at church. God was there! I say that because since moving to the San Antonio area, we have been to a LOT of churches trying to find the one that God wants us to be a part of. I believe that this is the church that God's wants us to attend, and I believe He confirmed that by sending His presence to dwell among us on Sunday morning. I don't even remember what songs we sang. All I remember is pouring my heart out to God and asking His forgiveness, because I have failed in sooo many areas that I am totally surprised and in awe that He would touch me the way He did Sunday. He began a work in me on Sunday and I am working really hard to keep that going throughout this week.

No comments: