Monday, November 09, 2009

I can see the Sun!

You know how after a storm there are still clouds. Well, the torrential rain and never ending wind that has seemed to buffet me over the past month seems to be gone. There are still clouds, still a possible chance of a storm. But, off in the distance I can see the beginning rays of the sun. I know that things will be okay. I Know that God has supplied and will continue to supply all my needs according to His riches in Glory. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that things are turning around and will get better all for His glory. All I need to do is to ALWAYS remember to say thank you and to humble myself before Him everyday. I KNOW my Redeemer lives! I KNOW who is in charge of my days! I KNOW who has only good planned for me. His Name is JESUS!!! My wonderful councelor, my friend. JESUS

No comments: