Friday, November 06, 2009

STORMS!!

There is a song called "Praise you in the Storm". I don't know if you have heard it but it has become my theme this past couple of months. Some of the lyrics are

I will praise you in this storm
And I will lift my hands
because of who you are
no matter where I am
And every tear I cry
You hold in your hand
you never left my side
though my heart is torn
I will praise you in this storm

There has been a mighty storm blowing in our lives this past year. I feel like one of the disciples on the boat telling the Master "don't you care that we parish". I know that He cares and that He is there but a little help would be nice. I have never lost my faith that God would come through but I am slowly losing hope. And I know that without hope there is nothing. I don't want to lose hope. Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments: