Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Something New

I titled this one something new because I really don't know what to call it. For several years God has placed in my heart the desire to work with kids, not just in an educational sense but more of a spiritual sense. Well, here lately I have this feeling like God is wanting me to do something else. I am not exactly sure what that is yet but I know that He will reveal it to me soon.


I just started working and have been witnessing to this lady at work. I didn't bring anything about church or my beliefs up. She asked me if I went to church and what I thought about a few things so I told her. And we have been talking about God things ever since. It was a wonderful feeling to be able to talk to her about my God. Then, this morning I went shopping at a local store and this little old lady was trying to find something but couldn't remember the name of what it was she was looking for. I was looking for windex and couldn't find it and found this other stuff called mean green glass and surface cleaner which happens to be what the little lady was talking about. She asked me how I knew what she was looking for and I told her that I didn't but God knew and He sends people right on time. She got all teary eyed and was amazed at how her day was going and thanked me for being honest with her. It was a great day for me.

No comments: